Easy to assemble screeds offer high performance and jobsite productivity
Vibratory truss screeds are designed for precise strike-off and consolidation of concrete surfaces up to 25 cm/10 inches thick where critical flatness is desired. The bolted construction throughout the screed sections allow for fast assembly without special tools. The T-bolt adjuster provides quick, precise adjustments for flat, crowned or inverted strike-off.
- Winch system consists of two cranks located on the same end of the screed for one-person operation.
- Lightweight, high strength aluminum truss for reduced weight and easy machine handling.
- Connector plate with greaseable flange bearing provides rigidity for even vibration and fast assembly of sections.
- Eccentric weights are located near the shaft bearings to prevent shaft whip and extend bearing life.
- Fully self-contained unit will run on any form such as pipe, wood, block or metal.
Por favor note que a disponibilidade de produto pode variar de país para país. É possível que informação/produto pode não estar disponível em seu país.